In the business world today, the great executives not only need to adapt to changes and volatile conditions, but also apply consistently with discipline fundamental management principles. They must maintain a clear focus on both effectiveness and efficiency while dealing with dynamic forces that create greater and more constant change than ever before.
Business Management is the process of working with people and resources to accomplish organizational goals. For that purpose, School of Business Management (SBM) was set-up on 1st February 1999. The School of Business Management comprises of academics, skills and research elements as to empower our graduates with the distinct competitive edge to triumph in today’s demanding employment market and globalization challenge.
International certified courses are also implemented in the programs for added value such as LCCI, UBS, CIM and an exemption to ACCA courses. Our students will also have the pathway to study abroad with our university partners, namely Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia and Bangor University, UK.
- We offer quality business management programmes at the affordable fee.
- Liaises closely with industries on a regular basis to ensure all the programmes offered contain the element required to the needs of the industries.
- Our graduates are now successfully employed in various industries and organizations throughout Malaysia or successful entrepreneurs.
- Added value international certified courses for our students such as LCCI, UBS, CIM and exemption to ACCA courses.
- Pathway to local and international universities namely Edith Cowan University (ECU) and Bangor University.
Academic Members: Only Viewable For Registered Members