Designed as a hybrid programme that provides transformational and inter-disciplinary learning, it is a blend of both Business Management and Information Systems. Students will focus on academic and practical skills in both entrepreneurship and ICT technical areas.
This program is tailored to those with passion to be technopreneurs and global technologies.
It will produce graduates with entrepreneurial management knowledge, competence and innovativeness in applying ICT principles and practices. They will also be capable of embarking on a wide range of management, business and technopreneurial competencies.
- Technology Management Manager
- Business Technologist
- Business Process Analyst
- E-Business Manager
- Project Manager
- Complete a Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a relevant field from UniKL or other recognized Institutions of higher learning and credit for Mathematics in SPM (if CGPA is between 2.0 to 2.5 it will be based on additional internal selection process); OR
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation with minimum CGPA of 2.0; OR
- Pass STPM or its equivalent with at least Grade C in 2 subjects including Grade C Mathematics in SPM; OR
- Pass A-Level with minimum Grade C in 2 subjects and Grade C for Mathematics in O-Level; OR
- Other recognized equivalent qualification by Malaysian Government