ICYM is committed to give quality services through teaching and learning in order to produce excellent graduates that meet the demand of the industries. This is achieved through the ongoing process of quality management, quality services and conducive environment, with a commitment to satisfy applicable environment.
a) Personal data refers to any information which may directly or indirectly identify a person which could include sensitive personal data and expression of opinion. Among others it includes :-
- Identification Card
- Place of Birth
- Examination Result
- Education History
- Employment History
- Medical History
Sources for Private Data
In providing the relevant services, ICYM may obtain personal data from various sources, such as:
- From your application forwarded to us. By submitting any application to us, you are hereby obtained consent for the information to be declared in the application.
- There could be capturing of images or audios e.g. CCTV for safety and/or recording purposes. A notice will be displayed to the effect.
- ICYM affiliates in competition or observation or research or programmes.
- Your participation with other entities.
- Your guardian, legal representative or guarantor.
- Perhaps there will be cross reference of your personal data for loan application or credit reference.
- Previous education institutions or employers.
- Your IP address will be automatically logged in into our server. In general, we do not link your IP address to identify each link unless if there is any serious breach.
- You may adjust your browser to disable ‘cookies’ to prevent storage of certain information in your system.
Purpose of Personal Data
In fulfilling our obligations, the purposes for which your personal data may be used are inclusive but not limited to:-
- For assessment of any application to ICYM
- For processing any benefits and services
- For communication purposes
- For advertorial and news
- For general administration and record purposes
- For enhancing the quality of education
- For educational and related purposes consequential to ICYM
- For replying any responses to complaints and enquiries
- For corporate governance purpose
- For consideration as a guarantor for ICYM staff/ student applying for study loan/scholarship
- Other permitted ICYM activities including and not limited to administration, academic and research.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- ICYM is under legal obligation to secure and protect confidential information including but not limited to personal data prior and after PDPA and it is our existing and continuous policy to do so.
- In order to be effective in providing continuous service, certain disclosure needs to be exercised. Your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to a third party and/or ICYM collaborative partners including but not limited to the respective and appointed outsourcing agents for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations to you in respect of the above-mentioned purposes and all such other purposes that are related to the above-mentioned purposes and also in providing integrated services, maintaining and storing records.
- In protecting your welfare and/or providing our services, it is very important to transmit or share personal information to third parties, including but not limited to :-
- Insurance companies for processing insurance claims
- Financial institutions for the payment of the financial rewards such as scholarship, loan, allowance and salary
- Any ICYM entities/affiliates for any loan/scholarship award or recognition and education-related activities
- Your authorized third parties
- Your guardian or legal representative or guarantor
- Credit Rating Agencies for credit reference in loan related application
- Enforcement regulatory and governmental agencies or by any order of court or to meet obligations to authorities
Your data may be shared when required by laws and when disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws.
Retention of Personal Data
Any personal information shall be retained by ICYM in order to serve the above purposes and as required by relevant laws and shall be destroyed and/or deleted in accordance with our retention policy applicable for us in the event such information is no longer required.
- ICYM is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security and accuracy of your personal information made available to us and it has been our ongoing strict policy to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, not misleading and updated. ICYM would also ensure that your personal data shall not be used for political and commercial purposes.
- ICYM takes a high stand that protection of personal rights is well-established long before the introduction of PDPA. PDPA now serves as an apparent Act to protect and a defined tool to provide transparency and give public awareness in how personal data is dealt.
- Subject to relevant applicable laws, sensitive personal data shall only be disclosed upon express consent from yourself.
Access to your Personal Data
You can access and update your personal data by writing to us at:
Post Address :
International College of Yayasan Melaka (ICYM)
No 1, Jalan Bukit Sebukor,
Email Address : email@example.com
Telephone No : 06 - 281 7732
Consent is Fundamental
By submitting or providing your personal data to ICYM, you have consented and agreed for your personal data to be used in accordance to the terms and conditions of this policy and our related policies.
Withdrawal Of Consent
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us. We may require further details or confirmations if necessary.
- If you do not consent or subsequently withdraw your consent to the processing and disclosure of your personal data, ICYM will not be able to fulfill our obligations or to contact you or to reward you with regards to the above purposes and/or other purposes which are related to the above purposes.
Application of this Policy
- If any parts of your site connection and other websites, which such websites do not operate under this policy, we are not to receive any responsibilities arise from such sites.
- Also, if you subscribe to any application, the content or product from our strategic friends and you are later prepare for your personal data directly to that third party, which such personal data is subjected to policy of privacy/policy of data protection for a third party (if they have such policy) and not this policy.
- We suggest for you to read and to understand this policy statement/ policy of privacy/policy of data protection posted in any other websites with the purpose to understand their process to collect, process, use and expose personal data before you submit your personal data to such websites.
Program Latihan Khusus kepada graduan Diploma & Ijazah atau Lepasan SPM yang masih tercari cari peluang pekerjaan.
Juga kepada mereka yang ingin menceburi Dunia Penerbangan sebagai Cabin Crew, "Service Industry" dan Perhotelan . Amat sesuai bagi mereka yang ingin memperbaiki ketrampilan diri sekaligus meningkatkan peluang mendapat pekerjaan.
- Exposure To Aviation Industry
- Social And Customer Services Skills (Penting dalam usaha mencari pekerjaan atau peningkatan kerjaya)
- Develope Well Groomed Social Etiquette, Self Confidence and Customer Service Management (Berguna dalam memastikan anda mempunya daya kebolehpasaran yang tinggi sekaligus mendapat perhatian majikan atau pelanggan)
- Improving Leadership and Self Motivational Skills (Pasti membantu menampilkan diri anda sebagai seorang pemimpin yang punyai jati diri )
- Improve English Language Communication Proficiency
- Insight Into Working In A Multicultural And International Enviroment
Bantuan jaminan pekerjaan di Singapura kepada mereka yang layak atau cemerlang dalam usaha mereka selepas tamat latihan. (pendapatan lumayan sehingga mencecah RM 5000 - RM8000 sebulan, selepas tamat Internship dgn elaun sebanyak RM2500 sebulan).
Sessi Taklimat di ICYM Melaka, 20 April 2017 jam 9 pagi.
Sila Sah Kehadiran Anda dengan
Puan Oja - 017-2320705
En Wan - 0111-3301778
En Wan - 0111-3301778
Isi borang maklum balas kehadiran - http://kerjaya.icym.my
International College of Yayasan Melaka (ICYM) will remain committed to its efforts to increase the marketability of its graduates.
Its chief executive, Datuk Saroni Judi said for this purpose, the college will continue to collaborate with other parties including local universities and the industry.
"With the experience and knowledge gained from collaborations with the industry, the graduates will be more competitive in the job market," he told reporters here today.
Earlier, Saroni signed a memorandum of understanding between ICYM and several companies including Kem Lambaian Danau, Jasin, Holiday Inn Melaka, Iman Mukmin Sdn Bhd, Antara Educare Sdn Bhd and Digi Supplies.
BPE Synergy Engineering Sdn Bhd, Safe Software Sdn Bhd, Negeri Sembilan Skills Development Centre and Techno Diverlink Sdn Bhd.
The signing ceremony was witnessed by the Deputy State Exco of Education, Higher Education, Science and Technology, Green Technology and Innovation, Datuk Md Rawi Mahmud who is also Chairman of the ICYM board of directors at the main campus here.
Also present was Melaka State Assembly Speaker Datuk Othman Muhamad.
Secure Shell (SSH) is a cryptographic network protocol for operating network services securely over an unsecured network. The best known example application is for remote login to computer systems by users.
SSH provides a secure channel over an unsecured network in a client-server architecture, connecting an SSH client application with an SSH server. Common applications include remote command-line login and remote command execution, but any network service can be secured with SSH. The protocol specification distinguishes between two major versions, referred to as SSH-1 and SSH-2.
The most visible application of the protocol is for access to shell accounts on Unix-like operating systems, but it sees some limited use on Windows as well. In 2015, Microsoft announced that they would include native support for SSH in a future release.
SSH was designed as a replacement for Telnet and for unsecured remote shell protocols such as the Berkeley rlogin, rsh, and rexec protocols. Those protocols send information, notably passwords, in plaintext, rendering them susceptible to interception and disclosure using packet analysis. The encryption used by SSH is intended to provide confidentiality and integrity of data over an unsecured network, such as the Internet, although files leaked by Edward Snowden indicate that the National Security Agency can sometimes decrypt SSH, allowing them to read the content of SSH sessions.