International Application Documents Required
All International Students should read the requirements for enrolment carefully and ensure all information is complete before submission.
Fill up and submit the International Student Application Form. To avoid delays, please ensure that all information is complete, with the following documents attached:
- Seven (7) recent passport type photos (4 x 5.5 cm).
- One (1) set photocopy of your passport - include all pages, including blank pages. (Passports should be valid for at least one year from the intake date).
- Certified true copies of all relevant academic transcripts and examination results
- Medical Health Examination Report
- If financed by scholarship / study loan, documented evidence must be attached
- English translations of all documents submitted, if necessary.
- RM 500 Course Application fee (non-refundable).
- Hostel Application Form (if you require accommodation).
- RM 500 Hostel Application fee, if required (non-refundable).
- RM 500 Application and Registration Fee for Intensive English Programme (IEP), if required.
Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Please mail or courier or fax to :
International College of Yayasan Melaka
No.1, Jalan Bukit Sebukor
75150, Melaka, MALAYSIA
- Please include the Application Fees with the Application Form. Remittances by electronic transfers should be evidenced by a clear copy of the bank confirmation advice and referenced with the student’s particulars – name, passport no., course and intake month and year.
- Please email us first for your academic eligibility before submitting an application. Offer Letters will be sent to successful applicants (please allow 1-2 weeks).
- The College will also apply for a Student Pass from the Malaysian Immigration Department. This may take about 2-3 weeks. We advise that all application forms arrive eight (8) weeks before the intake dates.
Additional Documents required
If you graduated from an international high school in Malaysia:
- School Leaving Certificate or Completion Certificate
If you have previously studied in another higher education institution (college or university level) in Malaysia, additional documents needed are:
- Release Letter (from former institution) and
- Attendance Report (must be at least 80% attendance).
International students from other higher education institutions in Malaysia who intend to change institutions before successfully completing their courses will need approval from the Ministry of Higher Education and Immigration Department.
New International students starting their first semester in ICYM are required to make an initial payment of RM15,000. Amounts in excess of the first semester’s tuition fees will be transferred to the next semester’s fees. Student Pass (Visa) Approval Letters will be sent upon confirmation of such payments.
Please refer to the Payment Instructions section for payment menthods and information.
Important Note: Telegraphic Transfers may take up to 14 working days to reach our bank account. This should be taken into account when remitting funds.
If Malaysian Ringgit is not available, the equivalent amounts in international currencies are also acceptable (e.g. USD, AUD, SGD, EUR, GBP etc.)
Application and Registration fees are non-refundable. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
If your application arrives in ICYM College 14 days or less before the intake date, it will be considered a Late Application.
If the prospective student is eligible and wishes to proceed with the application, the Advance Fee of RM16,000 or RM18,000 (depending on program) must be paid before an Offer Letter can be issued. This amount is separate from the initial RM500 Application Fee.