Bachelor of Computer Science (Computer Networks and Security) (UTM)
Computer network plays an important role in human life. We are communicating using voice, data, and video all a time through this computer network and it becomes part of human communication media. We are dealing with many applications every day that need data to be traveling from one end to the other. How data travel, how to secure these data are the question to be the answer in this program of Bachelor of Computer Science (Computer Network and Security). Students are trained to be Computer Scientists who can utilize Computer Science techniques in managing, analyzing, modeling, monitoring, developing and solving problems in the field of a computer network and computer security.
Core computer science courses will equip students to become software and application developer. Core majoring will furnish with technical knowledge and hands-on in a computer network and security. Elective courses will give the extra information on network analysis and administration, network programming, cryptography, security management and security programming.
The objective of the program is to provide the knowledge, skills and attributes that should be achieved by the graduates for a successful career. The program is designed :
- To produce computer scientist who are able to use sound computational principles and techniques in solving real world problems across different application areas.
- To produce computer scientist who are capable of applying efficient and effective scientific approach and tools in designing and building high quality computer programmes.
- To produce network administrator who are capable to plan, analyse, design, implement, evaluate, maintain, and manage computer network system and trusted security system/policies
- To produce professional who are able to communicate effectively across different range of contexts and audiences.
- To produce professional who are able to independently conduct lifelong learning and adapt readily to changing situations.
- To produce professional who are able to demonstrate consistent professional ethics with high integrity.
Our graduates will have:
- The knowledge and understanding of theories and principles of Computer Science.
- The ability to design, implement, and test a network system using the latest standards and technology.
- The skills to manage and monitor network performance, while able to predict and plan the future growth of computer networks.
- The skills to design and implement a highly trusted security policy.
- The capability to apply logical and analytical thinking and scientific approach to problem solving.
- The readiness to adapt and respond to changing situations.
- The effective communication skills across a wide range of contexts and audiences.
- The motivation to continue learning independently in the acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
- Professional behaviour in accordance to the professional, ethical and moral conduct.
Graduates from this area of study, can choose between positions in Computer Networks and Security and the “standard” computer science fields, among these are:
- Network Engineer
- Network Programmer
- Network Administrator
- Network and Security Research Scientist
- Computer Security Engineer
- Network and Security Policy Manager
- Computer Auditor
- Security Analyst
Tawaran Khas untuk lepasan SPM/STPM/STAM/Diploma/Matrikulasi/Asasi Sempena Ulang Tahun ke 20 ICYM
- Biasiswa Penginapan dan Pengangkutan bagi Program Diploma dan Ijazah
- Pembiayaan/Penajaan Penuh daripada PTPK bagi Program Sijil
Foundation / Diploma Foundation In Information Technology Foundation In Management Diploma In Entrepreneurship Diploma In Marketing Diploma In Accountancy Diploma In Islamic Financial Planning Diploma In Culinary Arts Diploma In Hotel Management Diploma In Tourism Management Diploma In Animation Technology Diploma In Media Technology Diploma In Theatrical Arts And Technology Diploma In Multimedia Technology Diploma In Information Technology Diploma In Computer Networking Diploma In Cyber Security Diploma In Electrical Technology Diploma In Industrial Electronic Technology Diploma In Early Childhood Education Diploma In Guidance & Counseling Diploma In Aircraft Maintenance Technology Kerjasama Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Diploma In Technology Management (UTM) Diploma In Technology Management (Accounting) (UTM) Diploma In Computer Science (Information Technology) (UTM) Sarjana Muda Sains (Pembangunan Sumber Manusia) (UTM) Sarjana Muda Pengurusan (Pemasaran) (UTM) Sarjana Muda Sains Komputer (Perisian Grafik & Multimedia) (UTM) Sarjana Muda Sains Komputer (Rangkaian & Keselamatan) (UTM) Professional License Aircraft Maintenance License Technician (AML-T) DCAM-PT-66 CAT A1 Aircraft Maintenance License Engineer (AML-E) DCAM-PT-66 CAT B1-1 Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) / Short Course Lukisan Pelan Senibina / Juruteknik Elektrik / Teknologi Automotif / Pembuatan Pastri Program Tajaan Ground Handling Management (GHM) PTPTN Bahagian Pengurusan Kemasukan Pelajar UPU KWSP YAYASAN PENERAJU UPEN PTPK TAPEM YAYASAN NEGERI ZAKAT MARA UNIVERSITI ISLAM ANTARABANGSA MALAYSIA (IIUM) UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA (UKM) UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA (UKM) UNIVERSITI MALAYA UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA KELANTAN (UMK) UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG (UMP) UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PERLIS (UNIMAP) UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA SABAH (UMS) UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA SARAWAK (UNIMAS) (KOTA SAMARAHAN) UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA TERENGGANU (UMT) UNIVERSITI PENDIDIKAN SULTAN IDRIS (UPSI) UNIVERSITI PERTAHANAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA (UPM) UNIVERSITI SAINS ISLAM MALAYSIA (USIM) UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA (USM) UNIVERSITI SULTAN ZAINAL ABIDIN (UNISZA) UNIVERSITI TEKNIKAL MALAYSIA MELAKA (UTEM) UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA (UTM) UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA UNIVERSITI TUN HUSSEIN ONN MALAYSIA (UTHM) UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA (UUM)