School Of Computing and Engineering Technology
International College of Yayasan Melaka (formerly Kolej Yayasan Melaka) has kept the pace with the technology industry demands. We strive to provide an enjoyable learning experience for the students and prepare them for positions in the industry. School Of Computing and Engineering Technology (SCET) was established in 2005 with an objective to train the graduates for the employment market according to the current industry requirement. SCET has collaborated with local and foreign companies in order to ensure our graduates are ready to join the current industrial workforce. Until today, we have more than 833 students studying our programs.
- Offer quality information technology programmes at the affordable fee.
- Students have the opportunity to get CISCO certificates.
- Liaises closely with industries on a regular basis to ensure all the programmes offered contain the element required to the needs of the industries.
- To date, many SCET graduates are successfully employed in various industries and organizations throughout Malaysia.
- SCET staff and lecturers are specifically selected to assist and guide students in their academic performance.
- *Programmes conducted have been awarded with the Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) Status
- Teaching and learning are conducted through 60% of practical work and 40% of theory.
- Our lecturers are equipped and well experienced in the industrial field.
- SCET graduates have better opportunity to further their studies into degree level.