Kemahiran & Kebolehan:
- An independent individual who can work well alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent in both writing and communication in English.
- Able to conduct AN 1101 advance basic modules or type rated courses.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices.
- Adaptable with excellent planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Able to cope with pressure and change.
- Ability to conduct Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and other mandatory courses will be an added advantage
- A Certified Part-66 Licensed Engineer, preferably with a B1 or B2 approval.
- Has evidence of previous employment as an aeronautical basic/type training instructor/manager in a part-147 environment of at least 5 years.
- 31 December 2018
Kepada yang berminat, sila hantar resume anda bersama passport size photo ke: